SPRING Recreational Season
If you are interested in refereeing this season, please email your contact information to our referee assignor,
Annette Taylor – 941-320-5485 and email@example.com
Want to Become a Referee?
Braden River Soccer Club will be hosting a new referee course on MARCH 4 – 6, 2016. If you are interested in becoming a referee, please visit the referee website at www.fsr-inc.com and click the “Become a Referee” button to start the registration process or contact Referee Administrator, Steven Saumaur at: (734) 891 – 4019
To register go to www.leaguegm.com
- Follow above link
- On the left side click on Login, Schedules and Registration
- Scroll down to leaguegm home FSR and click on it
- On the left side click on courses I can register for
- On the right side under new referee fill out your name, date of birth and social security number (use dash between numbers, 000-00-0000)
- On the new page you must click yes if the information is correct
- Then on the middle of the page select referee where it asks choose one
- All courses available in Florida will appear
- Click on register and fill out the application
Referees Code of Conduct
Reprinted from American Youth Soccer Organization
- Always remember that the game is for the players. Player safety and fair play come first.
- Study and learn the laws of the Game and understand the “spirit” of the Laws. Help fellow referees do the same.
- Encourage and enforce the philosophies of “Everyone Plays,” “Positive Coaching” and “Good Sportsmanship.”
- Respect other referees’ decisions and do not publicly criticize another official.
- Wear the proper uniform and keep it in good condition.
- Maintain good physical condition so you can keep up with the action.
- Stay calm when confronted with emotional reactions from players, coaches and parents.
- Honor accepted game assignments. In an emergency, find a replacement.
- Support good sportsmanship with a kind word to players, coaches and parents of both teams when deserved.
- Always be fair and impartial, avoiding conflicts of interest. Decisions based on personal bias are dishonest and unacceptable.
All Referee Communication and Scheduling:
All contacts for referees should be directed to: Annette Taylor
USA League Referee Structure (subject to change without notice):
|Age Group||Center Referee||Assistant Referee||Total|
|U11||$35||$15 per line||$65|
|U12||$35||$15 per line||$65|
|U13-U14||$45||$20 per line||$85|
|U15-U19||$50||$25 per line||$100|
For BRSC recreational referee fees, please visit: https://bradenriversoccer.org/recreational/rec-referee-info
IN CHARGE OF THE GAME:
The referee’s decision is final and not subject to debate. This is the most basic rule of any sport. Players, coaches and spectators must accept this principle. Faced with verbal harassment, intimidation, or physical threats, a referee has the right to abandon a game in these circumstances. We cannot afford to drive referees away from the game. Any game official is under enough pressure without that added unnecessarily by players, coaches and spectators.